19/12/2015

Greater Inscription's still sell!

Just wanted to pass on  this little tip... if you're not selling Greater Inscription's from Mists of Pandaria, think about starting.  I'm selling them most days and right now I've got the price up at 999g on most of them. I asked some people who watch my stream on Twitch to give this market a try and let me know how it goes. I've had some really good feedback with people seeing really good results.

Craft or buy the Inks

This is the hard part when it comes down to making these items, as the Inks are made using Misty Pigment which you don't get every time you mill the herbs. Here are a list of the herbs needed.

Fool's Cap
Green Tea Leaf
Rain Poppy
Snow Lily
Silkweed
Desecrated Herb


I would say that I craft 95% of all my Starlight Ink's as they can cost up to 100g on my realm, I am sometimes lucky and pick up the odd stack or two. Check your realm as it might be easier to buy the inks then craft, also you can trade 10x Warbinder Ink for 1x Starlight Ink it all depends on the prices of the materials. When I'm buying materials I try to stick to not paying more then 50g (Target Price) per item.

Hopes this little post helps...



Shinn

No comments:

Post a Comment